From their experience they derived:
- Design for evolution.
- Open a dialogue between inside and outside perspectives.
- Invite different levels of participation.
- Develop both public and private community spaces.
- Focus on value.
- Combine familiarity and excitement.
- Create a rhythm for the community.
The 7th 'create a rhythm for the community' is particularly relevant I feel and is something we've employed in our Diabetes Diploma course at Cardiff University - the use of weekly case problems. Rhythm maintains engagement.