Thursday 13 June 2013

When do you move your social media world?

So, this morning I spent time sending messages on Snapchat (dean.jenkins) (an instant photo/video chat tool) and Zorpia (DeanJenkins) (one of the few social media sites allowed in China). I've not really used either before for exchanging information but have done now. I've also even gone back to look at Google+ ... but now have three accounts +Dean(main), +Dean(work)+Dean(not at all) and so have a circle that only includes my other selves.

The question is, when do you switch and how readily should you experiment? Clearly someone you know well invites you into these new communities but at several points you make a judgement on the value of any new tool. I think I'll continue to have a low threshold to trying new technologies out.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps this isn't the correct variant to spy on the boy. But I don’t see another way out. So I downloaded the software keylogger http://copy9.com/track-snapchat-messages/. And it allows me to keep track of her correspondence in sms, call .... There are many details that I found isn’t so pleasant for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't have enough time for writing an essay just visit https://uwritemyessay.com/.

    ReplyDelete